Who can apply?
Not-for-profit organisations that are not currently in receipt of funds from any trust supported by People's Postcode Lottery.
Applications are particularly welcomed from smaller charities and community groups, with preference given to charities with a turnover of under £1m. In addition, depending on the volume of high impact applications received, we may further prioritise smaller organisations, giving particular preference to those with a turnover of less than £500k.
See our funding guide for further details.
How much can you apply for?
£500 - £2,000
- Companies limited by guarantee with an asset lock
- Constituted voluntary organisations with no charity number
- Community Interest Companies with an asset lock
- Organisations with tax exempt status but no registered charity number
£500 - £20,000
- Charities registered with the Charity Commission or OSCR